Brinton Woods Health & Rehabilitation Center at Arlington West is an 82 bed facility conveniently located in Northwest Baltimore close to 5 major hospitals and public transportation.
We receive residents from all over the Baltimore Metropolitan area, and outlying communities.
We participate with several managed care contracts and continue to strive to offer increasing options. All of our rooms are Semi-Private with Private Bathrooms. Our facility was built in 2004 which makes it the newest nursing home in Baltimore City. It offers a "Home like Quality" that includes a covered wrap a round porch, beautiful wood floors and warm décor. Another highlight is our well balanced, nutritional meals of the utmost quality and taste to meet our residents needs. In addition we offer a wide variety of therapeutic recreational programs to meet the needs and interests of our residents including special events and holiday programs. The staff in our business office has over 15 years plus experience in Medicare and Long Term Care Insurance. Our above average staffing ratio sets us apart from other facilities. We take great pride in our caring and knowledgeable staff.
Our Services Include:
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Physician Services
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Licensed Social Work Services
- Activities Program
- Registered Dietician
- Special Diet Needs
- Three Home Cooked Meals and Snacks
- To Create a friendly, Happy, Loving home for all our residents
- To give the best nursing care possible
- To respect our residents Privacy
- To hold in confidence all things told to us in confidence, working to develop a high level of trust with residents and their families.
- To maintain a professional relationship with residents relatives and friends as long as we are involved in his/her care
- To act as a great advocate for residents rights within our facility
Brinton Woods Health & Rehabilitation Center at Arlington West
410-664-9535 ext. 105
410-664-9535 Ext. 104
of Nursing Services
Terri Nicholson MSN, CRNP, FNP-BC
410-664-9535 ext. 106
View Larger Map